Wednesday 21 May 2014

Race For Life Cupcakes

Okay.. so two weeks from now I would have completed my degree and hopefully of started organizing myself for Thailand.. ekk! I am currently unmotivated to revise for this last exam and have been collecting thoughts on what the hell I am going to be doing once this degree is over (scary times). 


These last few weeks have reminded me that I am going to miss university and the people around me a hell lot more than I once thought. One lovely day was last Saturday where I ran the Race For Life with some of the bar girls. Of course I baked some cupcakes too for the bake sale which went down a treat and we raised over £1000 for the charity in total! 


It seems like only yesterday that I wrote a post on my Race For Life cupcakes in 2013 which I must say were much more adventurous but there is only so much you can do in such a tiny student kitchen and with very little money. 



Hope you like :)

Kathryn xx

2 comments:

  1. Those look delicious and it's for such a wonderful cause :) Good luck with your exam!

    ReplyDelete