Tuesday 27 May 2014

May Update and June Plans


With May coming near to an end and with little goings on until next week I have put together my monthly instagrams...


1// Trip to Great Yarmouth 2// Lotus Cupcakes 3// Mayfair at University 4// Race for Life Bake Sale 5// Race for Life 6//Arts Festival 7// Beautiful Bikini 8// Brunch 9// Homemade Dairy Free Pancakes


I can not WAIT for June.. here is what I have planned for the next two weeks


1: Finish my degree
2: Fake 21st Birthday
3: Environmental Science Ball
4: University Charity Event!
5: Bar Staff Summer Party

and then..
THAILAND

Bring on Summer ( oh and some sunshine please)!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos - I absolutely love your bikini! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC lipstick giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lotus cupcakes look amazing I can't wait to make them. That bikini is a gorgeous colour.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete