Sunday 4 May 2014

April Favourites


As if it's May already, next month i'll be in Thailand and will have finished my University degree!!

Anyways, here is my favourite products from last month. I didn't spend too much on beauty as I am trying my best to save so here they are :)... 

Nars Sheer Glow: I am so grateful for beauty bloggers reviewing and raving about this product, its absoloutly beautiful. Just wish it wasn't so expensive and that hopefully the pump will come in stock in SpaceNK soon.

Clinique bottom lash mascara: Love love love this! I am useless with mascara and manage to get it everywhere but this works perfectly to grab every little lash.

Mac Brushes: Finnalllyyy I bought myself the MAC 217 & 266 eyebrow brush! I didn't think they would make much of a different buttt ohh they do. They are denser than my original brushes and the 217 has made eyeshadow blending so so easy!

Nars Orgasm lipgloss: I have never really worn lipgloss, it just always reminds me of when I was younger and playing with loads of makeup however having a mini version of this has made me realize I need some more lipgloss in my life ha. 

Carmex: Just because I have been ill and my lips are dying at the moment ha. 

Sally Hansen Kook the Mango vanish: Coral is my fav nail colour (other than pink). Its not a harsh red, nor a bright orange but just a lovely shade that I feel makes you look a little summery and looks perfect with a tan! 

:) P.s still adoring my Naked 3 palette too!! 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try out the clinique bottom lashes mascara. I know Tanya Burr from YouTube loves it so I definitely want to try it. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my go to mascara at the moment (for the bottom lashes) :) Deffo give it a try xx

      Delete