Friday 23 May 2014

River Island Summer Nights & Bikini


How beautiful are these!? I walked into River Island to get a bikini (will come to that in a bit) and saw all these beautiful items. Unfortunately all my work money is currently going into my Thailand saving's so maybe when I come back these will all be in sale (wishful thinking Kat). 

Floral print trousers are my fav during summer nights! So pretty and elegant yet warm enough for the chilly nights. Found here for £40!
In addition white jeans/jeggins are so flattering, especially with a tan.. these are the white Molly jeggings which would look lovely with a plain cami and some gorgeous wedges! 

Onto the bikinis... now I had my eye on one for a while but they never had my size. If you have heard of Triangl then you would understand how happy I was when I saw River Island stock a bikini look alike and  with it fitting perfectly! 


I bought the light green textured bustier bikini from River Island (middle one) which comes in at £28 for the set and can be found here! They used to stock it in pink so may have them in store but these two are also some lovely bikinis that are currently in the stores. 

Hope you like and enjoying the sunshine! :) 

Kathryn xx



No comments:

Post a Comment