Wednesday 4 December 2013

Sequin Explosion L'Oreal

Just a quick post to share my favourite new nail polish I stumbled across in Boots! 
L'oreal Color Riche Sequin Explosion #842

Sequin Explosion is a glitter topcoat, so a clear colour with lots of glitter used to go over any colour.

Why do I love it? Because it has so many lovely colours in, pinks, greens, silver but doesn't look tacky like some glitter nail polishes I have come across in my time. It contains both glitter particles and large hexagonal pieces. 

Unfortunately I don't have a camera on me so will have to use my instagram photos to show you how I have used this nail polish. It goes on like a dream and is so easy to layer up if need be!




Perfect for Christmas time!!  

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous nail polish! I love loreal polishes, just wish they were a little bigger. love what you've done with the red nails too.
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that is the only massive down fall for l'oreal! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this, your nails look gorgeous, I love them, they look perfect for this christmas party season

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so lovely!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. what a gorgeous glittery polish! I need to get this, it looks like it would look stunning layered over any base polish xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete