Saturday 1 February 2014

Top 5 Perfumes

Every Christmas and every birthday without fail I (and probably the majority) will receive a new perfume. I feel like perfumes aren't something you buy for yourself hence why if I don't know what I want I'll just say a 'new perfume please'. With this in mind, here are my top 5 perfumes that I adore and are always on my gifts list:

1// Chloe 2// Chloe Roses 3// Miss Dior 4//Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh 5// Benefit Lee Lee
 1/ Chloe: I could say sooo much about this perfume, it is absolutely beautiful and smells so chic. I'm not the best at describing smells but i'll do my best. It's has a strong floral scent (by strong I mean it'll last on your clothes for days) with a musky undertone. It can be slightly over powering but you will get lots of compliments I can assure you. I love everything about this perfume and the bottle with a cute ribbon is so classy. 

2/ Chloe Roses: This has been my 'go to' perfume at the moment! Just like the original Chloe, Chloe Roses offers a strong floral scent with an added freshness of roses, leaving you smelling lovely and elegant! It isn't as overpowering as the original hence why I am more likely to wear this during the day, and the original for evening do's. 

3/ Miss Dior Eau De Parfum: This is a timeless floral fragrance in my opinion and am probably most likely to wear this in the evenings/clubbing. It is bold and elegant with a soft woody undertone. I 100% would recommend this to anyone, its a classic!!

4/ Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh: Unlike the top 3, this is my day wear scent. It is a bright, sparkling fruity-floral scent which isn't over powering and leaves me feeling fresh.

5/ Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee: I don't know about you but I really am not a fan of the majority of Benefits perfume collection but Laugh with me Lee Lee is a perfume I have worn for several years now. Its a woody floral scent consisting of light blend of citrus, jasmine and lily blossoms making it a naturally light and classy fragrance. It's so beautiful and has a surprisingly long staying power! P.s how adorable is the packaging. 

Kathryn x

3 comments: