Sunday 2 February 2014

MAC: Nicki Minaj Viva Glam

Yesterday just reminded me how much I love summer and how spring is nearly round the corner. I was going through my makeup bag and completely forgot about my Nicki Minaj lipstick! I have a confession to make.. the only reason I received this was because I am a huge Nicki Minaj fan so anything Nicki related would make me over the moon. 

At first I was shocked at the colour, there was no way I would be able to pull it off, however it actually looks lovely on! Yes it is very bright and maybe not for everyone but the colour seems to work very well with my skin tone and the coral shade makes it perfect for brightening any outfit or makeup look. 

It is a vibrant medium pink with subtle yellow undertones, giving it this beautiful coral colour with a satin finish. This means it has only a natural sheen with no gloss or shimmer to it and only needs one coat, applied evenly, to give you beautiful summery lips! 

I loveee this lipstick and I would happily say it is my favourite mac lipstick I have in my collection. The texture as well as the smell is perfect and its super lasting!

Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment