Monday 17 February 2014

Pastel Trend: Zara Edition!


Ah I am so happy pastels are back in trend.. although I'm not really sure they even went out. Zaras new collection is beautiful, bringing in the pastel yellows, nudes and whites! 


I wondered into Zara this weekend and these are the items that cought my eye! 

Firstly is the Wool Jacket at £69.99! I love Zara jackets as the quality is so great and it just looks somewhat expensive. It is a very thin jacket ideal for Spring and would look beautiful with some white jeans and either these nude Pointed Shoes or these Ballerina style crystal pumps

I didn't see this Zara coat (with pockets) in the shop but how beautiful is it! The colour yellow just shouts happiness and with a white blouse and white jeans this would look lovely. Only downfall is it's a longish coat and knowing me I'll be swamped by it! 

And lastly.. skirts! There have been a lot of skirts around recently, whether they are tube skirts, mini skirts or even skorts! This tube skirt with sheer detail comes in both black and white so would be perfect for a night out or for the summer months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment