Saturday 9 November 2013

John Lewis Christmas!


Stress is what I am feeling right now but the only thing that actually kept me calming was watching the new John Lewis advert for Christmas! It is the cutest little advert, they always seem to do so well and you would expect it to be great seeing as it cost £7 million to produce!


Here is the little beauty! I don't think it had beaten last years unfortunately but that may be because I am a big Gabrielle Aplin fan and The Power of Love was just beautiful, although Lily Allen has proved herself to me with this cover of Somewhere Only We Know. 

P.s I saw Gabrielle Aplin preform on Wednesday night and she is absolutely brilliant!! 

Not long now :)

xxx


9 comments:

  1. i love this advert - it makes me SO excited for christmas!
    becky x

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing better than the John Lewis christams averts haha. They are AMAZING and so beautiful. <3

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I kind of wish last years one was back on screen though ha :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this advert,so sweet!
    Cannot wait for Christmas <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you start feeling less stressed soon! :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete