Wednesday 3 September 2014

Olivia Burton Large White Face Watch


Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my Michael Kors watch however lately I'm finding it hard to style with particularly when I wear more delicate jewellery and especially as it was around four years ago that I bought it, it's not looking its prettiest. After seeing several posts about Olivia Burton watches I decided to have a little google and I am so thankful I did as a few days ago I stumbled across The Dressing Room online who happen to stock Olivia Burton watches and to my surprise had a store located near me. 


Originally I had my eye on their exclusive watch which you can find here, but I felt the rose gold was just too much and too similar to my Michael Kors that I decided to buy the Large White Face Watch in Rose Gold & Pearl Pink Croc instead. Ohhhh I love it, I wore it today and felt all girly and pretty. It's so beautiful and although it doesn't feel anything like my MK, it is still high quality for £75 and looks stunning with any elegant silver bracelet. 




Like it? Which watch is on your wish list? I would love to know (: 

Kathryn xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty & delicate compared to my chunky Michael Kors watch! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just, it feels so weird wearing something so light on my wrist now haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn, I love this watch and am thinking of asking for it for christmas but cant decide on this strap or the mink. Do you think you could upload some more pictures of it on your wrist? Is it more of a lilac or grey colour? I'm looking for something that will go with everything:) Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuxerWatches is selling authentic brand watches, with some watches selling at a MAJOR discount.

    ReplyDelete