Sunday 29 March 2015

Perfumes I Can't Live Without

Perfume, Reviews, Miss Dior, Chloe, Jo Malone
I think a spritz of perfume is a key daily beauty essential, if you haven't put perfume on in the morning I bet you feel pretty naked don't you? It's like creating your key outfit then realising you have forgotten to put your watch on and the whole day you are left wondering what the time is and checking your invisible wrist, rookie error. 
Over the years I have tried and tested many perfumes with determination to find my signature scent. Like many of us, I started with childhood classics such as Curious by Britney Spears and Ghost but have now secured 4 fragrances that will most likely be on my wishlist for every birthday and Christmas. Now I am no perfumer so I won't tell you the ins and outs of the undertones etc however I will explain why I have fell in love with these perfumes. 
Perfume, Reviews, Miss Dior, Chloe, Jo Malone, Wood Sage and Sea SaltA recent newbie to the collection is Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne, a clear blogger favourite. The smell isn't usually my go-to kind of scent but there something about the woody muskiness that I love with the added benefit of a good staying power. 
Perfume, Reviews, Miss Dior, Chloe, Jo Malone, Eau De Perfume, Roses
Chloe Eau de Parfum is one that I feel pretty sad about when it is close to running out. This to me shouts chic, its a beautiful feminine scent and is probably my favourite day and night perfume of all time (so far). Every time I use a spray of Chloe Eau de Parfum I instantly feel girly and luxurious which is exactly what a perfume should do in my opinion and I like to think this is my signature scent, aka the smell people would recognise me for. Chloe Roses also makes an appearance in my go to perfumes but original Chloe deserves the spotlight tonight. 
Perfume, Reviews, Miss Dior, Chloe, Jo Malone, Miss Dior, Eau De ParfumAnd last but not least my 'Date Night' perfume, Miss Dior Eau De Parfum. This is a long lasting, romantic, musky perfume that is my dressing table statement perfume, the bottle is just beautiful and matches the elegant, youthful scent perfectly. It is a powerful fragrance that I would usually wear on date nights or special nights out, just because I know it'll last and hopefully make a good first impression. 
Whats your go to fragrance? 


Signed, Kathryn x

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to try the Chloe one, mainly because of the pretty packaging. :)

    http://www.beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete