Monday 28 July 2014

Graduation Day #OOTD & FOTD

I did it! I finally graduated with a 2:1 in Environmental Science woho, so proud. Anyway I wanted to share with everyone what I wore as well my makeup because that was clearly my favourite part.. ;) 

Seeing as I had a bit of colour from Thailand it would have been rude not to show it off so I chose to wear a fitting white dress from Zara paired with some barely there heels from River Island. Though the heels weren't the most ideal thing to wear due to being scared I would trip on stage and the fact that my heels kept seeping into the mud, it had to be done and I think I made the right choice! 

Here are some quick snappies from the amazing day! 





Ever since coming back from Thailand I have really gone off makeup. I know.. never thought that day would come! But anyways I still beautified myself up using the following products which I am currently obsessed with! 


For my base I used Vichy Dermablend in the shade 25 Nude over Benefit Pore Professional. This foundation deserves a lot more credit! 
Followed on by some Nars Laguna to contour, some Clinique colour pop blusher to give a bit of colour then my new favourite highlighter Soft and Gentle by Mac.

I went for a very simple eye look using the Naked 3 palette using Limit and Nooner for a soft definition to the eye then used They're Real mascara by Benefit. 
Last but not least, Mac lipstick in the shade Angel! 




Congratulations classes of 2014!! 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! Your dress is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw congratulations! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/white-mesh.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations for the 2:1 ! your dress and make up was lovely!

    http://septembrclouds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete