Sunday 14 July 2013

First Post - Piña Colada Cupcakes





So I've decided to create a new blog specifically designed to share my love for baking cupcakes.

Firstly seeing as I am Lactose Intolerant all my cupcakes are 100% lactose free & free from milk proteins and  secondly, I am no professional baker I just purely enjoy experimenting with cupcake recipes and designs. 
Enjoy :)  
x



Piña Colada Cupcakes with Malibu

Apologises in advance that there is no recipe for these as I didn't realise I was planning on making a blog until today, however I remember several important ingredients. 
  
  • A Block of Creamed Coconut grated into the cake mix and over icing if desired
  • 2 or more lime zests
  • Brown Caster Sugar
  • Dark Chocolate for Decoration
  • & Malibu to drizzle over the cake once cooled :)

Lactose Intolerant: The secret for thick butter cream icing is to use Stork Butter Block which contains no milk ingredients unlike the tub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment