Thursday 17 October 2013

The Great Pink Bake Off Part 2.

Success! 



I am finished! So it was a bit of a rush this morning and a little disaster may of happened (sad face ) but it's okay  because life goes on and mistakes happen. 
Whilst transporting the cakes to the venue my friend sadly dropped 2 batches :(. At the time we both didn't really know what to do as they were pretty ruined. After setting up the table and watching cakes sell one after the other she suggested going back home to try and fix the cakes and at least make a bit more money. I took on the advice, ran home to quickly fix the mess by just spreading the icing over the squished cakes and hoping no one would notice! Luckily all 96 cupcakes sold :D 

I raised *drum roll*.... £130!!! 

Thank you to everyone who came along! I am so so happy with the result and hope everyone enjoyed their cupcake, sorry if I didn't get to see any of you! 

Lots of Love,

Kathryn xx 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Well done! They look gorgeous and I'm sure the dropped ones still tasted amazing :)
    Carrie xx

    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey xx I nominated you for the sunshine award on my blog hannikins.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes look amazing - congrats on the money raised x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete