Tuesday 22 September 2015

Kinder Bueno Cupcakes

Kinder Bueno, Cupcakes, Chocolate, Recipe, Ideas, Buttercream

Afternoon lovelies! 

I had a request to bake some Kinder Bueno cupcakes today, after searching and searching for a decent recipe I decided I would just make my own. Now I won't be stating the recipe mainly because I have no idea what they are going to taste like and it was all a bit of a mishap. 

I can tell you what they include though and how I will probably be ill later tonight ha :( tmi. So... these Kinder Bueno cupcakes consist of a chocolate sponge filled with melted duo chocolate spread (white chocolate and milk chocolate with hazelnut). To decorate I made a buttercream mixed with some of this chocolate spread. The reason I am scared I'll be ill tonight is this spread contains dairy which I can't actually eat but I reallyyy had to try the icing to see if it needed more sugar :( uh-oh. 

I finished with some gold glitter sparkles topped with a kinder bueno :)! 
Let's hope they taste good eh and are worth the tummy upset haha. 

Kinder Bueno, Cupcakes, Chocolate, Recipe, Ideas, Buttercream

Kinder Bueno, Cupcakes, Chocolate, Recipe, Ideas, Buttercream

Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment